Protect your home from the sun and save BIG on your energy bill!
Fixed solar screens are an attractive and affordable sun-lution!
What are fixed solar screens?
Fixed solar screens are exterior full length screens that cover the entire glass of your windows and doors. Fixed solar screens shade and reflect the sun’s UV rays, ultimately not letting the heat touch the window glass. They absorb heat in the screen and then disperse the heat back into the air away from the glass.
Fixed solar screens work hard for your home—
Year after year!
- Keeps your home cooler during summer months
- Reduces inside temperatures as much as 20 degrees
- Increases energy efficiency and reduced cooling costs
- Daylighting—decreases need for artificial light
- Provides protection for your furniture, floors, carpets and artwork
- Eliminates hot and cold spots!
- Custom-made to your exact sizes
- Provides daytime privacy without blocking the view
- Durable, superior quality, budget-friendly
- GREENGUARD Certified
- Meets strict chemical emissions limits
- Cuts heat, glare and fading up to 90%, lowers utility costs
- Installs in minutes
Screens work with windows open or closed:
- Provide excellent ventilation
- Allow the breeze in—not the insects
- Give you trouble-free maintenance
- The Department of Housing and Urban Development recommends exterior screens for energy savings!